Little Dragons (Ages 5-7)
The Little Dragons program helps children develop in the areas parents appreciate most: increased attention span, enhanced coordination and better respect and discipline.
Give Your Child a Head Start on Life
Our Little Dragons program is a detailed curriculum to help your child develop motor skills, listening skills and physical development for success in school. Our program focuses on the following skills in a fun and safe environment:
- Physical: Coordination, Balance, Fitness, Control, Basic Motor Skills
- Mental: Focus, Memory, Discipline
- Emotional: Confidence, Leadership, Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Interpersonal: Respect, Cooperation, Teamwork, Sharing, Listening Skills, Honesty
- Safety: Communication Skills
Your child will learn Tradition, Confidence & Respect
The program is designed so that it is fun and consistent with the child’s developmental level. The children do not get bored and they look forward to their next class.
We are confident that you will enjoy our Little Dragon’s program as much as your child will. Please stop by and talk to any of the parents. Find out for yourself what a wonderful program we have to offer.